Home » , , , » Crush (how may i love you?)

Crush (how may i love you?)

Written By Rocky Batara on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 | 5:24 AM


At first I see her sitting on the side, I don't know what I feel! Is it love or just a plain "crush" that will eventually go away?

Will this be another great love story? A dramatic hurtful series or a light romance?

I keep on thinking for the title of my love story just happen in a rush as well as my theme song for her. Thanks for David Archuleta that sings my themesong for her! Crush, crush, crush....! Will if go away, or will develop into a deeper love? But as I have discover, it was just an illusion of my heart since she already loves someone. Someone now owns her for three years now (ouch!!!) Crush, crush, crush...now my heart is CRUSHing into pieces!



Crush
(David Archuleta)



I hung up the phone tonight

Something happened for the first time

Deep inside

It was a rushWhat a rush

'Cause the possibilityThat you would ever feel the same wayAbout meIt's just too muchJust too much

Why do I keep running from the truth

All I ever think about is youYou got me hypnotizedSo mesmerizedAnd

I've just got to know


[chorus]


Do you ever think

When you're all alone

All that we could be

Where this thing could go
Am I crazy or falling in loveIs it real or just another crushDo you catch a breath

When I look at youAre you holding backLike the way I do

'Cause I'm trying, trying to walk away

But i know this crush ain't goingAwayGoing away
Has it ever crossed your mind

When we're hanging,
Spending time, girl, are we just friendsIs there moreIs there more
See it's a chance we've gotta take
'Cause I believe that we can make thisInto something that'll lastLast foreverForever
[chorus]
Why do I keep running from the truth(Why do I keep running)

All I ever think about is you(All I ever think about)

You got me hypnotized(Hypnotized)

So mesmerized(mesmerized)

And I've just got to know
[chorus]
Going away
Going away
Share this article :

0 comments: