Careless Whisper

Written By Rocky Batara on Saturday, May 30, 2009 | 1:55 PM

This is the song that started all! From just a song rehearsal, then comes the sex videos, then more and more sex videos, until Senate, PDEA, politics, stars, media, their families, and more and more people get involved!

Yup, we're talking of the Hayden Kho-Katrina Halili sex video. As we all know, their video just started from their video singing together this song with matching sexy dance steps. At first, caught together singing from the video ignited a controversy. But the heat of the fire grows as sex video of Hayden and Katrina exposed in the public. This time, their not singing or dancing anymore but having an intimate acrobatic intercourse! And this leads to more and more sex videos of Dr. Hayden with the other beautiful ladies!



What more saying that it's a coincidence...as this song, "Careless Whisper" is the carrier single of Kris Lawrence, the ex-boyfriend of Katrina Halili! Kris Lawrence made a great revival of this song as part of his new album.

Well, as more and more controversies and scandals heating the air, I let you sing for a while from the song that ignited and exposed the scandals! Here is the lyrics of this song originally done by George Michael. Seether also had a version of it!



Careless Whisper
(Kris Lawrence)

I feel so unsure
as I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor
as the music dies, something in your eyes
calls to mind the silver screen
and all its sad good-byes

I'm never gonna dance again
guilty feet have got no rhythm
though it's easy to pretend
I know you're not a fool

Should've known better than to cheat a friend
and waste the chance that I've been given
so I'm never gonna dance again
the way I danced with you

Time can never mend
the careless whispers of a good friend
to the heart and mind
ignorance is kind
there's no comfort in the truth
pain is all you'll find

I'm never gonna dance again
guilty feet have got no rhythm
though it's easy to pretend
I know you're not a fool

Should've known better than to cheat a friend
and waste this chance that I've been given
so I'm never gonna dance again
the way I danced with you

Never without your love

Tonight the music seems so loud
I wish that we could lose this crowd
Maybe it's better this way
We'd hurt each other with the things we'd want to say

We could have been so good together
We could have lived this dance forever
But noone's gonna dance with me
Please stay

And I'm never gonna dance again
guilty feet have got no rhythm
though it's easy to pretend
I know you're not a fool

Should've known better than to cheat a friend
and waste the chance that I've been given
so I'm never gonna dance again
the way I danced with you

(Now that you're gone) Now that you're gone
(Now that you're gone) What I did's so wrong
that you had to leave me alone




Let's all end up with the lyrics. We will let the media and Internet for the rest of the stories and scandals. What good is that we have this lyrics to sing. As I browse through the lines, the lyrics of this song delivers a good message. Maybe someone or something reminded you with this song!

We may also sing and dance as sexier as Hayden and Katrina did with this tune! But one this is that, turn-off the hidden camera! Sing and dance sexier in private! Otherwise, tune-on the camera if you want to be the next talk of the town! c",)
Share this article :

0 comments: