Decode

Written By Rocky Batara on Friday, November 20, 2009 | 10:32 PM

Jacob or Edward...? Which of the two will Bella choose? But if I throw you the same question, will you pick the vampire you used to love before or will you prefer the man turning wolf?

Well, I think you finally had your bet as the sequel of last year's box office film now shown in hundred theaters.

"New Moon, The Twilight Saga" is the sequel of the previous year's hit movie "Twilight". "Twilight" is a love story of the immortal vampire Edward Cullen (played by Robert Pattinson) who fall in love with the human lady Bella Swan (character of Kristen Stewart).

Belonging to the family of Vampires with a doctor vampire dad, Edward fought his love for Bella. He used to sacrifice his life just to saved Bella and their love with one another. Their love story faced a tough challenging and dangerous path. In the end, the love between the human and the vampire still prevailed!

I'm so thankful that I already got a DVD copy of their first movie "Twilight" and added it in my movie collections. Together with my mom and younger brother, I watched it and really got inspired and impressed with the story!


Now, here comes the sequel of the said movie, "The Twilight Saga's New Moon"!

Right after the ending of "Twilight", the movie already connoted a sequel of the story that really makes everybody happy. Again, the love story of Edward and Bella had a continuation!

But this time, it was no longer a love story between the two. Rather, it is now a love triangle since the character of Jacob Black (role of Taylor Lautner) adds a more challenging twist! His character was not just a vampire, but a man who turns into a wolf!

Hmmm...how will fans accept this new twist? Will they support the new romance of Bella and Jacob or they will continue their loyalty to Bella and Edward? It's such a great competition between two teams!

And so to let you feel the spirit of "Twilight" and "New Moon" here in my site, I have here the lyrics of the Twilight's soundtrack Decode by Paramore. The message of this song is truly inspiring and really suitable to the love story of Edward and Bella. Of course the beat and rhythm were also great! It rocks!

So enjoy it...be inspired...feel the romance...! c",)




Decode
(Paramore)

How can I decide what's right?
When you're clouding up my mind
Can't win your losing fight all the time
Not gonna ever own what's mine
When you're always taking sides
You wont take away my pride
No not this time
Not this time

How did we get here?
I use to know you so well
How did we get here?
Well, I think I know

The truth is hiding in your eyes
And its hanging on your tongue
Just boiling in my blood,
But you think that I can't see
What kind of man that you are
If you're a man at all
Well, I will figure this one out on my own
(I'm screaming "I love you so..." But my thoughts you can't decode)

How did we get here?
I use to know you so well
How did we get here?
Well, I think I know

Do you see what we've done?
We're gonna make such fools of ourselves
Do you see what we've done?
We're gonna make such fools of ourselves

How did we get here?
I use to know you so well
How did we get here?
Well, I use to know you so well

I think I know
I think I know
There is something that I see in you
It might kill me I want it to be true
Share this article :

0 comments: