Paparazzi

Written By Rocky Batara on Thursday, November 12, 2009 | 12:55 AM

A freelance photographer who follows famous people hoping to get a newsworthy story, especially something shocking or scandalous...!

This how Mr. Webster define the term 'Paparazzi'! This is also true for Lady Gaga. We all know that she is a big superstar, but in this case, she is a big fan!


After creating a smash hit in our radio stations her two popular songs "Just Dance" and "Poker Face", Lady Gaga's third song "Paparazi" is now starting to create a big name in the music industry! From time to time, we could hear this song playing in the different radio stations. Even ringtones were tune in to this new Lady Gaga's hit.

Just like you, I also ensure to have a copy of this new hit. I asked an MP3 copy from my officemate and immediately saved it to my PC as well as in my mobile phone! Later, I will also use it as a ringtone. But don't worry, you can even hear this song here in my playlist since I recently add it to my list.

I got addicted to this song since the first time I heard it in Pinoy Big Brother Double Up during their Fashion Show for the search in the big swap! From then on, after seeing the housemates sexy bodies, I also get inspired with the song!

But more than this, same with Lady Gaga's experience in the song, I can really relate with its message.


Lady Gaga narrated in the song that she is a big fan of the one she loves. She keeps on following her love wherever he go, even wants to have a picture of him, follow him like a paparazzi until he love her! Hmmm...is Lady Gaga a former stalker!? Haha...!

In my case, I always like a paparazzi whenever I see someone so gorgeous, so beautiful, so attractive, and so sexy! Yeah, it always happen whenever I'm in a public places like MRT, LRT, bus, or malls. My eyes keep on following them! My sight is really stick to that beautiful lady. I also wishing that she would sit beside me. How I wish I could get a picture of her that I could keep. What more to really have her!

Looking to some beautiful ladies specially in the bus or MRT prohibited me to sleep while in travel. Instead of keeping my mind in rest for while, it is keep active together with my heart and senses following her!

Lucky enough to meet them. What more having them in an intimate hot encounters or on a one night stand! Wow! I'm like a burning hot fire during those times! Oh yeah!!

Back to the song, it is such a great one. Your soul could really sway smoothly with its rhythm as your mind travels in a wild fantasy. Lady Gaga really perfomed her other side with this hit!

So to let you feel the same thing we have in common with Lady Gaga, I have with you the lyrics of this song. Enjoy and hope that we could no longer be like a paparazzi! c",)




Paparazzi
(Lady Gaga)

We are the crowd, we're c-coming out
Got my flash on it's true, need that picture of you
It's so magical,
We'd be so fantastical

Leather and jeans, garage glamorous,
Not sure what it means, but this photo of us
It don't have a price, ready for those flashing lights,
'Cause you know that baby I

I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me,
Papa-paparazzi,
Baby there's no other superstar you know that i'll be your
Papa-paparazzi
Promise i'll be kind, but i won't stop until that boy is mine,
Baby you'll be famous chase you down until you love me,
Papa-paparazzi

I'll be your girl, backstage at your show,
Velvet ropes and guitars, yeah 'cause you're my rockstar,
In between the sets, eyeliner and cigarettes,

Shadow is burnt, yellow dance and we turn,
My lashes are dry, purple teardrops I cry,
It don't have a price, loving you is cherry pie
'Cause you know that baby I

I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me,
Papa-paparazzi,
Baby there's no other superstar you know that i'll be your
Papa-paparazzi
Promise i'll be kind, but i won't stop until that boy is mine,
Baby you'll be famous chase you down until you love me,
Papa-paparazzi

Real good, we dance in the studio,
Snap, snap to that xxxx on the radio
Don't stop, for anyone,
We're plastic but we still have fun!

I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me,
Papa-paparazzi,
Baby there's no other superstar you know that i'll be your
Papa-paparazzi
Promise i'll be kind, but i won't stop until that boy is mine,
Baby you'll be famous chase you down until you love me,
Papa-paparazzi
Share this article :

0 comments: