Jump

Written By Rocky Batara on Monday, January 25, 2010 | 1:58 AM

Feels like dancing?! Or looking for some music that will stimulate your senses?! Well, this dance hit of Nelly Furtado and Flo Rida is suited for you!

The first time I heard this hit was when I ride in the car of my officemate going home. When he turned on his car radio, this song was immediately played! At a glance, I immediately like the song. But on the same date, I failed to ask him the title of the song!

But weeks later, my other teammate played the same song in our office. This time I got a chance to ask her the title! When I finally knew that "Jump" was the title, I eventually ask for an mp3 copy of it and put it here in my playlist! Now you can hear a version of it here in my playlist while enjoying its lyrics!

Talking about the lyrics itself, Nelly Furtado and Flo Rida made a perfect collaboration of the song. They voices were blended resulting to a perfect dance remix! The song them became a favorite tune of every dance intermission number of any variety shows!

It was also became part of the 2009 hit chart! Hearing the song playing in every radio stations, you will feels like dancing! Your feet were eventually dance with the hit!

You know the beat, you know the steps, you know the tune, now its time to know the lyrics! Here is the lyrics of this hit dance craze "Jump" as popularized by Flo Rida Featuring Nelly Furtado! Enjoy! c",)




Jump

(Flo Rida Feat. Nelly Furtado)

(Intro [Nelly Furtado])
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na (x4)

(Chorus [Nelly Furtado])
When I say jump, you say how high
I ain’t never seen nobody, how they get so high
Like a bird, like a plane, this party got me insane
This party got me insane, so jump jump jump jump

(Verse 1 [Flo Rida])
Now I’m gon take it to the roof
Everybody with me got they own parachute
You ain’t scared of heights when you sippin on Goose
Party all night like I’m flyin jet new?
You ain’t never seen nobody get this loose
Shawty actin naughty with her body, what it do
Jump to this man, bump to this man
Stomp to this man, crunk to this man
Got another hit man
Hold up, I wanna go up, don’t wanna throw up
My clique pour up, and every bad chick know us
Dance, the boy got us all feelin high
Ask, the shawty, I’m a astronaut
High rollin baby like I’m jumpin on fire
Super Bowl pimp good Year on tire
Can I be a bird, I gotta be fly
Butterfly and spur, and I got a couple words

(Chorus [Nelly Furtado])
X2

(Verse 2 [Flo Rida])
When I run up in the club, jump in, then I gotta be there
Check it out, shawty like Nike Air
Up up and away take it off like mere?
NBA ballin, I don’t care
Now what do you do when you see you a shawty and she make it bounce in the room?
Hey girl, come on baby, you a fine sexy lady, can I get on your hot air balloon?
Sky high, still clubbin like I’m part of the mile high
Ears poppin, Bubbalicious help me get right
Keep poppin in position after midnight
Moese? fried chicken up in NY
Jigga what, don’t it feel good
Houston? We gonna jump ship, all aboard
Come around me, and we’ll parlay, we’re throwed?
Cali is jumpin, hit the switch on the 6 4


(Chorus [Nelly Furtado])

(Break down) [Flo Rida]
Come on and jump, jump, jump (x3)
[All my ladies] get down, get down, get down
[All my ladies] get down, get down, get down
[All the fellas] jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump
[All the fellas, the ladies, the fellas, the ladies, let me see you]

(Chorus [Nelly Furtado])
X2

(Break down)
Get down, get down, get down
Get down, get down, get down

(Outro [Nelly Furtado])
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na (x4)

Share this article :

0 comments: