Babe

Written By Rocky Batara on Saturday, April 3, 2010 | 7:03 AM

Can love really brings two opposite world together? Is difference really makes an experience? How much can you give up for the one you love?

Well, this is the theme of the latest Sam Milby - Anne Curtis romance movie "Babe I Love You"! In this movie, Sam and Anne played a totally different persons which eventually find love in this difference!

Before we go to the music itself, let us first revisited this Summer love story movie from Star Cinema.

In the movie, Sam Milby plays the role of Niccolo "Nico" Veneration, an Architecture History professor who is yet to be the next Dean in their department. Nico wants to pursue this career to making his mother proud and forget that he was the indirect cause of his father's death!

On the other hand, Anne Curtis plays the role of Sandra "Sasa" Sanchez, a promo-girl who eventually got an accident caused by Nico. Nico brought her in the hospital to cured her injured neck!

This accident brought this two different person together. Nico doesn't realized that he will eventually fall to a promo-girl like Sasa. They have been together in a resort where they felt that they were falling to one another!

This movie also fits for our Summer season. Both Sam and Anne showed their sexy bodies here! Too sexy Anne Curtis is exposed here while the hot hunk physique of Sam Milby is also featured here in the most of the scenes! Viewers really awaits for these 'hot' exposures!

Incidentally, another hot hunk Piolo Pascual sings the theme song of this movie. The title of the movie was derived from the song itself "Babe".

Looking back, this song "Babe" was an 80's hit love song. I remember during my childhood, I often heard this song! I even sing it 'till now! What good to know is that Piolo Pascual made a very good version of this song! The classic hit now dressed into a new more romantic tune!

Two hunks (Piolo Pascual and Sam Milby) and one Babe (Anne Curtis) were behind this hit song and blockbuster movie! A sure hit! =)

So, I'm letting you feel 'hot' as I gave you this lyrics of the song sung by the ultimate heartthrob Piolo Pascual! Feel also the romance within it! c",)




Babe
(Piolo Pascual)

Babe, I’m leaving, I must be on my way
The time is drawing near
My train is going, I see it in your eyes
The love, the need, your tears
But I’ll be lonely without you
And I’ll need your love to see me through
Please believe me, my heart is in your hands
Cause I’ll be missing you.

Chorus:
Cause you know it’s you babe
Whenever I get weary and I’ve had enough
I feel like giving up
You know it’s you babe
Giving me the courage and the strength I need
Please believe that it’s true
Babe, I love you.

You know it’s you babe
Whenever I get weary and I’ve had enough
I feel like giving up
You know it’s you babe
Giving me the courage and the strength I need
Please believe that it’s true
Babe, I love you.

Babe, I’m leaving, I’ll say it once again
Somehow try to smile
Cause I know the feelings we’re trying to forget
If only for a while

Cause I’ll be lonely without you
And I’ll need your love to see me through
Please believe me, my heart is in your hands
Cause I’ll be missing you

Babe, I love you
Babe, I love you
Ooh, babe



Share this article :

0 comments: