Di Bale Na Lang Music Video

Written By Rocky Batara on Wednesday, April 7, 2010 | 9:43 PM

Let's complete our Jericho Rosales Music Video marathon! After giving you his two hit songs, let's now proceed with the third one!

This is a Gary Valenciano original song. I always heard this Gary V.'s version during my childhood days! Now, I'm so glad that during my 20's, I still hear it again with a new rhythm! It sounds so nice! The beat was go great!

With this third song, it was indeed proves that Jericho Rosales was also a very good musician! He sings very well showing his real self! I like the way he put new life to classic songs!

And of course, the music video was really awesome! Kristine Hermosa was also here in the music video. Once again, the Echo-Tin love team comes alive here!

So give yourself a little romance by this cool-romantic music video from the heartthrob Jericho Rosales! Feel the romance! c",)

Share this article :

0 comments: