Sayang Music Video

Written By Rocky Batara on Friday, April 16, 2010 | 11:45 AM

Remake is a really a big hit nowadays. Movies, TV series, music...all were now dominated by remakes!

Remake or revival or rendition is a way of bringing back the old hits through applying a new approach to a former classic goodies.

Now, let me share with you another product of a remake!

I know all of you is familiar to this classic love song. Yup, it is a 70's love song if I'm not mistaken, sung by Ms. Claire Dela Fuente!

Now in present time, it was revived by a new Viva records artist Myrus Ramirez! Myrus give a new life to this old song!

Yeah, it still sounds romantically good!

So, let us all now hear and see this classic song revived by Myrus with his own music video! It is part of his album "Love Cyce Repackage" ! Feel the love over and over again! c",)

Share this article :

1 comments:

jana navarro said...

I DIDN'T LIKED IT..... I LOVED IT!