It's Gonna Be Me Music Video

Written By Rocky Batara on Thursday, May 6, 2010 | 12:07 PM

Let's bring back the boyband craze once again! Yup, boyband was a very huge hit in the late 90's and in the early 2000. And one of these boyband which really created a remarkable hit in the history of music was N'Sync!

After I made visible to you the "Invisible Man" music videos of 98 Degrees, let us see how many strings were attached to this one of the favorite boybands - the N'Sync!

I was in third year and fourth year high school when this boy group became so popular. Every recess time, all my classmates in our section even in the other section keep on listening to this group. They even bought cassette tapes of this band.

This song "It's Gonna Be Me" was somewhat memorable to me. It was my theme song to my crush in high school. Every time that I joined in the different Quiz Bees and Journalism Writing Contests in fourth year high school, it was usually played and performed in the different dance numbers!

Hmmm...years later, let us see how can this music video brings back the momeries of my high school life. For my first N'Sync offerings, here is the music video of one of their hits from the album "No Strings Attached"! Let's groove with it! C",)

Share this article :

0 comments: