I'll Be There (For You)

Written By Rocky Batara on Thursday, June 17, 2010 | 3:11 AM

The long wait is over...! At last they were finally together, reunited with one huge blockbuster movie!

KC Concepcion with her real life father Gabby Concepcion were brought together via this hit new movie of Star Cinema. Of course the heartthrob Jericho Rosales is also joining this father-daughter reunion.

"I'll Be There" is a Father's Day special movie offering of Star Cinema. Great that a real-life controversial father and daughter stars in the person of Gabby and KC took the challenging roles. The story in the movie is somewhat similar to their real-life experience!

To give you a very quick synopsis about this movie, it is the story of a daughter (played by KC Concepcion) who was being separated by his father. Together with her mother, they spent their lives in US without a father. They undergone different challenges in life without a father figure!

When the role of KC grew up, she came back to the Philippines and here they were reunited with her father (Gabby Concepcion). But this time, the daughter is now very angry with her daddy! Is there a chance of forgiveness?! Will a daughter now full of pain and anger can forgive her father?! And how will a father heal the wound in the heart of his daughter?!

In some parts, the story in the movie very much fitted the true-to-life story of KC and Gabby. Yup, we all know that Gabby Concepcion was separated by his former wife Ms. Sharon Cuneta. Gabby went to state marrying another woman leaving Sharon and KC alone. This started the conflict between Gabby and Sharon!

But years later, the wounds were already healed! Just recently, Gabby, Sharon, and KC were already reunited. Seems that they were now a one big happy family in the particular "Sharon" episode.

Now let's go on their movie theme song. Yup, this song was originally done by the Concert King Martin Nievera way back early 1996. His version of that song always reminded me of my Grade 6 memories and the summer vacation I had before my last year in elementary.

Now in the movie, the song was revived by Jed Madela. Jed able to retained the feelings in the song!

So by now, let me share with you first the lyrics of this song. Then later on we will enjoy its inspiring beautiful music video. Come and sing with it...!!! C",)




I'll Be There (For You)
(Jed Madela / Martin Nievera)

When you wake up each mornin'
and you feel like callin'
I'll be there for you
When the road seems uncertain
And you can't stop the hurtin'
I'll be there for you
When there's no one beside you
I'll be there to guide you
Catch you each time you fall
When the stars won't shine anymore
I'll be there....

When the world is unkind
And your dreams they need more time
I'll be there for you
If the rules they keep breakin'
And the future is fadin'
I'll be there for you
The rainbow will end in the palm of your hand
Don't ever let it go
When the stars won't shine anymore
I'll be there....

Who knows where will go
What will tomorrow brings
When we have each other
Just hold on tight
We can touch to skies and fly......

I'll be there for you....

The rainbow will end in the palm of your hand
Don't ever let it go
When the stars won't shine anymore
I'll be there....

I'll be there....
Share this article :

0 comments: