I'll Be There Movie Trailer and Music Video

Written By Rocky Batara on Tuesday, June 22, 2010 | 1:14 PM

After we enjoyed the lyrics and after we watched the movie, now it's time to see its music video!

Yup, for this special post, I'll provide you two videos of this latest Star Cinema movie called "I'll Be There".

The first one is the official movie trailer of this said movie. And what's the other one?

The second one is the music video featuring KC Concepcion and Piolo Pacual. Yeah, this is Piolo Pascual's own version of the movie theme song "I'll Be There (For You)". It also sounds great knowing that PJ made a rendition of it.

So what are we waiting for?! Let's watch now these two good music videos of KC, Gabby, and Jericho's movie theme "I'll Be There"! Gonna love it! C",)



Share this article :

0 comments: