You'll Always Be My Number One

Written By Rocky Batara on Wednesday, September 8, 2010 | 11:17 PM

Another musical TV series from ABS-CBN called "Idol" is started hitting our TV screens. But aside from the story and its lovable casts, its music is also creating a hit.

All of us is now familiar with the song called "You'll Always Be My Number One"!

Yup, this is the theme song or the original soundtrack (OST) of this new TV series. Sarah Geronimo sings it for us!

But did you know that this is actually a revival song?

The famous OPM diva Ms. Vernie Varga was the one who popularized it. This is part of her OPM album containing her different hit Pinoy music. I didn't yet heard that original tune from Vernie. And hopefully one of these days I could have a chance to listen with it! =)

But in the new version now by Ms. Sarah Geronimo, she was able to give a new life to the song. Hearing the song, we can thought that Sarah is the one who originally done it since she performs it very well!

Even the message embedded in the song is somewhat inspiring! You will feel inspire by the message it delivers to us! And it definitely fits the story in the teleserye!

We already saw different music videos of it from its trailers, promos, and even from its live performance. Its MTVs were really so cool and very nice! So since we already watched its music videos, I will let you now see the lyrics of it!

Here is the lyrics of the song called "You'll Always Be My Number One" which sung by our Pop Princess Ms. Sarah Geronimo! Feel the inspiring message it connotes! And imagine singing it together with Sarah Geronimo, Coco Martin, and Sam Milby! C",)



You'll Always Be My Number One
(Sarah Geronimo)

I knew the day I met you I'd really fall and love you.
And I could never resist that charm.
And since the day I met you,
I truly fallin' to love you with all of my life.

You'll always be my number one.
You'll always be the one I love.
The one I love, the rest of my life forever.
Till the end of time.
You'll always be my number one.

They tell you about it, everybody knows it.
Everybody knows just how much I need for you my darling
Feel the loving, feel the hugging
Eagerly the feeling is screaming about it.

You'll always be my number one.
You'll always be the one I love.
The one I love, the rest of my life forever.
Till the end of time.
You'll always be my number one.

I knew the day I met you I'd really fall and love you.
And I could never resist that charm.
And since the day I met you,
I truly fallin' to love you with all of my life.

You'll always be my number one.
You'll always be the one I love.
The one I love, the rest of my life forever.
Till the end of time.
You'll always be my number one.
Share this article :

0 comments: