Fallin

Written By Rocky Batara on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 | 12:54 PM

When is the last time you fall in love?! Are you still falling in love right now to a particular person?!

Falling in love is the sweetest thing in the life of every person. Though some of us were falling in love with the person not right for us or we are falling in love with the person that cannot love us, still it leaves us an unexplainable feelings!

Falling in love is the theme of the latest new movie of Star Cinema starring two of the brightest young stars today.

For the first time, the Golden Boy and the Action Drama Prince Mr. Gerald Anderson is paired with the Popstar Princess Ms. Sarah Geronimo in the romance-comedy movie "Catch Me...I'm In Love"!

The story is very cool and romantic! It has a touch of comedy which will give humor in our bored life and in the same time will make us fall in love. The new tandem of Gerald and Sarah truly shows a perfect chemistry! People are now loving them! Fans even gave them a loveteam name called 'Sarald' or 'Ashrald'!

In the movie, Gerald is playing the character of a rich kid while Sarah is just an ordinary girl. Sarah has a secret admiration to his hunky good-looking boss Gerald. They were together through thick and thin. Until finally, Gerald falls with the character of Sarah!

Their story is very much familiar to all of us. I'm sure many of us can truly relate with their inspiring love story!

So let's fall in love over and over again! I have here with you the official music video of "Fallin" featuring some of the romantic scenes in this Sarah-Gerald movie, "Catch Me...I'm In Love". And also feel the message of the song's lyrics! Nice! Great job Sarah and Gerald! Two thumbs up to your teamup! c",)


Fallin
(Sarah Geronimo)



I’m afraid to fly
And I don’t know why
I’m jealous of people who
Are not afraid to die

It’s just that I recall
Back when I was small
Someone promise that they’d catch me
But then they let me fall

And now I’m fallen
Fallen fast again
Why do I always take a fall
When I fall in love…

You think by now I’ve learned
Play with fire, you’ll get burn
The fire can be oh so warm,
That’s why I return

Turn and walk away
that’s what I should do
My head say’s go and find the door
My heart says I found you

And now I’m fallin’
Fallen fast again
Why do I always take a fall
When I fall in love

It always turns out the same
Loving someone losing myself
I only got me to blame

Help me I’m fallin’
Catch me if you can
Maybe this time
I’ll have it all
Maybe I’ll make it after all
Maybe this time
I won’t fall when I fall in love
When I fall

Catch me I’m fallin’, fallin
Catch me if you can

Maybe this time I’ll have it all
Maybe I’ll make it after all
Maybe this time I won’t fall
When I fall
In love
Share this article :

0 comments: