Firework

Written By Rocky Batara on Monday, March 21, 2011 | 12:21 AM

Katy Perry is really creating hits this year. After giving us a smash dance hit "California Gurl" together with the other more dance craze, here she go again for "Firework"!

"Firework" is now one of my favorite song. After hearing this playing over and over again in the bars I danced with, this adds now to the list of my theme songs.

Just like a "Firework", my love life now is igniting, it is boom, boom, boom and brighter than the moon! It's not only hot, it ignites!

This dance hit or should I say a sentimental song from Katy gives us a wonderful message. It says that we should never loose hope. There are always chances. There is a firework in all of us. Let's ignite it and feel our worth!

It seems that it applies in my love life. At first, I keep on searching for the one. I keep on dancing and hoping that my dance mates would be mine. But sad to say that they were all taken! I danced with the wrong persons that couldn't be mine!

I got tired of dancing. It seems that I'm hopeless! Until one night, I found the one!

We didn't dance (but we end up in bed...hehe...). And she's loving me. And I'm trying now to love her in return. Though I found someone in the dance floor (but couldn't anymore be mine since she's taken), I will now focus myself to the one who's loving me!

Aside from the rhythm itself, I even love the music video of it. It shows many instances of hopes and chances. I like to share all with you! So, here is the music video of Katy Perry's hit, "Firework" together with its lyrics! Let's feel the hope connoted in it. And let's ignite the fireworks in our hearts! c",)

Firework
(Katy Perry)



Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting throught the wind
Wanting to start again

Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
Like a house of cards
One blow from caving in

Do you ever feel already buried deep
Six feet under scream
But no one seems to hear a thing

Do you know that there's still a chance for you
Cause there's a spark in you

You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July

Cause baby you're a firework
Come on show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y

Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
You're gunna leave 'em fallin' down-own-own

You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

Maybe you're reason why all the doors are closed
So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road

Like a lightning bolt, your heart will blow
And when it's time, you'll know

You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July

Cause baby you're a firework
Come on show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y

Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
You're gonna leave 'em all in awe-awe-awe"

Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
It's always been inside of you, you, you
And now it's time to let it through

Cause baby you're a firework
Come on show 'em what your worth
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y

Baby you're a firework
Come on slet your colors burst
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
You're gonna leave 'em all in awe-awe-awe

Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
Share this article :

0 comments: