Drive

Written By Rocky Batara on Saturday, April 23, 2011 | 4:43 AM

It's summer time! Many of us were going to resorts, beaches, and swimming pools for vacations and outings!

I know some of you were thinking if what place will you go for outing. Hayz...in my case, right now our company didn't yet decided if what place to be this summer for the Company outing.

And since summer, it's good to know that the hunk singer Chris Cayzer made a song relating the season. Here is his latest single called "Drive"!

The setting of the song is in the beach. Chris is happily singing using his guitar one summer day!

At first hearing this song, you may mistakenly identify it as a foreign song. Chris sings it very well! He is truly like a foreign artist nice!

Aside from the song, I really love the setting! Beach is emphasized here. You will really feel the heat of the summer! What more, I really love the body of Chris! He's too hot and sexy! Truly fits for the summer!

Well, let's sing together with Chris with his latest hit song called "Drive"! Here is its the lyrics and music video for you to enjoy! Hot, hot, hot! c",)


Drive
(Chris Cayzer)



Come on, come on
I’m not getting younger
I know, iknow
Where we’ll start to show
Come on, come on
Let’s drive this road together
You take the wheel and
I’ll be holding on

Hey now, turn up the radio
Don’t let the rain drown out our song
Right now, let’s let our pain go
Coz we’ve been holding on too long
Come on let’s drive

Release, release
The fear you have of fallin
Step out, step out
With me into the air
I got a dream that we’ll grow old together
Just take the chance and
I will meet you there

Hey now, turn up the radio
Don’t let the rain drown out our song
Right now, let’s let our pain go
Coz we’ve been holding on too long

Come on take the wheel
We’ll drive until the sunlight’s in my eyes
(Sunlight’s in my eyes…)
Baby can you feel it
We can break free tonight…
Free tonight…

Hey now, turn up the radio
Don’t let the rain drown out our song
Hey now, turn up the radio
Don’t let the rain drown out our song
Right now, let’s let our pain go
Coz we’ve been holding on too long…

Come on let’s drive…
Come on let’s drive…
Come on let’s drive…
Share this article :

0 comments: