Right Here, Right Now

Written By Rocky Batara on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 | 2:13 PM

I really fall inlove whenever I hear this song. Yup, this is one of my theme songs to my former love way back in 2009!

It's almost two years from now, April 2009 if I'm not mistaken when I fall in love with one of my officemates whose name sounds like a liquor! And the first time I hear this song during that time, I was struck deeply inlove!

This song called "Right Here, Right Now" is actually one of the official soundtracks of the movie "High School Musical 3". Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens sang it very romantic! In the movie, they were playing the lover Troy and Gabriella.

I first heard this song in Home Radio. Every day after work during that time, I was in senti mode listening to love songs. Yeah, I was very emo that time for that person I'm loving! She's always in my mind, in my heart, and in my cellphone! And this song together with David Archuleta's "Crush" and "A Little Too Not Over You" is our main theme song!

I always text and call her everyday. Sometimes, I didn't received any replies from her. But it's ok! When I'm in the office, I always chat with her. Thanks that she always chat with me if she's vacant. And I was deeply hurt seeing her together with her ex even only in the picture! Ooouchh...!!!

Two years had passed, thanks that I fully recovered from her! Yeah, during that time, I tried to forget her. And I did very slowly, very gradually! Until I met another one who replaced her from my heart!

Let's reminisce those past feelings! Today, I can honestly say, I am fully moved on! But still, when this song was played, she flashes on my mind...those emotional moments in 2009! 2009 is indeed one of the best and most memorable years for me! So, let 's bring back the time via this hit song of Zac and Vanessa.

I have here two music videos of "Right Here, Right Now". The first one is the actual MTV of Troy and Gabriella (Zac and Vanessa) while the other one is just the full audio version. And of course, the very meaningful lyrics! So, join me as I reminisce our moments! "Sana ako na lang...!!!" c",)


Right Here, Right Now
(Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron / High School Musical 3 OST)

MTV Clipping:



Full Audio Version:



Troy:
Hmm, yea
Hey yea

Can you imagine?
What could happen?
If we could have any dream
I wish this moment
Was ours to own it
And that it would never leave
Then I would thank that star
That made our wish come true (come true) oh yeah
Cause he knows that where you are
Is where I should be too

CHORUS:
Troy:
Right here, right now
I'm looking at you and my heart loves the view
Cause you mean everything

Right here, I'll promise you somehow
That tomorrow can wait for some other date to be (to be)
But right now there's
Both:
You and me

Gabriella:
If this was forever what could be better?
We already proved it was
But in 2,123 hours abandon the universe
Gonna make you everything (everything)
In our whole world change (it's our change, yeah)
And you know that where we are (where we are)
Will never be the same oh no oh no

CHORUS:
Both:
Right here, right now
I'm looking at you and my heart loves the view
Cause you mean everything

Right here, I promise you somehow
That tomorrow can wait for some other date to be (to be)
But right now there's you and me

Gabriella:
Oh we know it's coming
And it's coming fast
(As long when there's you and me) (Oh yeah)

Troy:
So let's make the second last, make it last!

Troy:
Right here, oh right now
Gabriella:
Troy:
Yeah, I'm looking at you Gabriella:
And my heart loves the view
Both:
Cause you mean everything

Right here, I promise you somehow
That tomorrow can wait for some other date to be (to be)
But right now there's you and me
(You and me)

Ohh you and me

But right now there's you and... me!
Share this article :

1 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

hello.. coming by to read your posts..hope you can drop me an email, I would like to offer you to write some paid reviews...

reanact(at)gmail.com