Higher

Written By Rocky Batara on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 | 2:36 PM

Aside from his dance song "Dynamite" which truly reflects my current love life, another dance song from Taio Cruz caught my attention. This is called "Higher"!

Oh yeah, I love its beat, its rhythm! I really want to dance with it! Hearing it, it sets my mood to bars and discos! This is one of the dance song I danced with during my gimmick nights!

Do you know that whenever I dance in bars or discos, my bag is always with me?! Yeah, thanks that I didn't wear uniform. If that's the case, then I'll be mistakenly identify as a student! Hehe...

In bars, I danced with different people. Many of them were already professionals like me but most of them were students! And do you know that I was captivated before by a nursing student?!

Yup, I met a nursing student in one of the bars I danced with. She is a nursing student from MCU. She captivated my heart. She is not in nursing uniform that night but she truly looks gorgeous! Hmmm...did she chose her nursing attire from http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/?!

But so sad that she was already taken! Hayz! I was really hurt by that fact! I told her that I'm willing to be her No. 2!

Well, let's forget that sad love story! All I want to do now is dance and dance! Here is a cool music video of Taio Cruz' "Higher" with its song lyrics! Another great dance song! Nice one Taio! c",)

Higher
(Taio Cruz)



Now I know im gun' get down on the floor
Experiencing what you cant ignore
But something bout this beat just got me hooked
Come over here and take a closer look

Coz I cant get enough, I cant get enough
I cant stay on the ground (woah)
I cant get enough, I cant get enough
This is taking me now

Its taking me higher, higher
Higher off the ground (x2)

I do this for,
Its just for the thrill,
I got this high, were bout to get a feel
This move has got me way over the sun
Im dancing like I am the only one

Coz I cant get enough, I cant get enough
I cant stay on the ground (woah)
I cant get enough, I cant get enough
This is taking me now

Its taking me higher, higher
Higher off the ground (x2)

The musics got me going higher
I feel like I can touch the sky

Its taking me higher, higher
Higher off the ground (x4)
Share this article :

0 comments: