You're My Home

Written By Rocky Batara on Saturday, September 17, 2011 | 1:34 AM

"Way Back Home" is the latest teen-oriented drama flick. It stars the "Mara Clara" superstars Kathryn Bernardo and Julia Montes!

In this said movie under Star Cinema, Kathryn and Julia were paired with today's young heartthrobs Sam Concepcion and Enrique Gil!

Do you know that I personally saw these four young stars during the mall tour of this movie?!

Yup, one Sunday afternoon, I dedicated my time in Trinoma mall to watch them. Their show starts at 7pm and audience really screamed on them!

I missed my chance to have a photo with these four young stars. There is a singing contest during the event wherein we will sing the chorus of the song. They were looking for a male singer. And the prize will be an exclusive picture taking with them!

Because of shyness since the cameras were ON, I missed the chance to sing and have a picture taking with them! Hayz, sayang!

But do you know that I'm still lucky during the night of the event! Yup, I got the chance to touch the body and muscles of Enrique Gil! Hahaha! "Swerte pa din!"

Now, let's sing and watch the official music video of "Way Back Home" OST, "You're My Home!" The song is now revived by the rising singer Ms. Angeline Quinto. It is originally done by no other than Ms. Lea Salonga! Another great music for a perfect family movie! Great! c",)


You're My Home
(Angeline Quinto / "Wat Back Home" OST)



I close my eyes
And I can feel that you're a part of me
You are my home
Though I'm afar I'm in your company
I'm In You

I play my song
And I can hear you're in my melody
My life, my home
No matter what with you I'll always be

You're my home
And together we share this love for us
To be happy and free

You're my home
And together we'll strive to make this world
A better place to be

Come take my hand
Come fill my heart
with all the love you see

Let every child
Be what they are,
Be what they wanna be

You're my home
And together we share this love for us
To be happy and free

You're my home
And together we'll strive to make this world
A better place to be

You're my home
And together we share this love for us
To be happy and free

You're my home
And together we'll strive to make this world
A better place to be

For you and for me
Share this article :

1 comments:

drummer said...

hi there. the first visit here. nice share. please come.