Don't Say Goodbye

Written By Rocky Batara on Monday, October 31, 2011 | 9:26 PM

Movies which tackle about infidelity or unfaithfulness were really in-demand nowadays. Aside from the blockbuster hit "No Other Woman," here is another film of the same genre!

"My Neighbor's Wife" stars four of the hottest and sexiest young stars today. Dennis Trillo, Carla Abellana, Lovi Poe, and Jake Cuenca portrayed the characters of two couples!

All of them truly sizzle! So hot which we can't resist!

If all of them were temptations, forgive me, I wouldn't resist them! Hehehe...

Just like "No Other Woman," I didn't yet able to watch it. Yeah, the same reason. Hopefully in the next movies, I can watch them with my new date.

"Don't Say Goodbye" is the official theme song of this movie. It is another revival of a classic song. For this film, Lovi Poe performed it. There is also a version of it done by Juris. But here in my post, I'll share the Lovi's rendition.

So let's all listen to the song and watch the music video of 'Don't Say Goodbye." Feel the essence of love and lust! c",)


Don't Say Goodbye
(Lovi Poe / "My Neighbor's Wife" OST)



Today I heard our favorite song on the radio
I closed my eyes and saw our first hello
And then I saw the time we fell in love in each others’ arms
I open my eyes and you were gone

Suddenly I realized how I love you so
And how I can’t survive without your love
Since the time we’d say goodbye
It’s hard for me to stay
How I wish you’d never go away

[chorus]
Don’t say goodbye
It’s hard to let you go
Tomorrow seems so far away for me to know
If you and I will always be in love forevermore
Don’t leave me with just memories
All alone
(All alone)

Today I read your letters
And waited for your call
I wondered if you think of me at all
Again I turned the radio on and heard our favorite song
And then I knew you’ll soon be coming home

[repeat chorus 2x]

I heard our favorite song on the radio
All alone
Share this article :

0 comments: