Now That You're Gone

Written By Rocky Batara on Monday, October 31, 2011 | 8:29 PM

"No Other Woman" is currently the top-grossing Pinoy film of all time! And it beats the blockbuster records of all the other previous movies.

So sad that I wasn't yet watched it. Because during the hit of this movie, I was single. "Alangan namang mag-solo ako manood..!" Hehehe...

But now that I am again entering into another relationship, I think this said movie is not anymore shown! Hayz...we need to find a new one to watch for my next first date.

"No Other Woman" stars Anne Curtis, Cristine Reyes, and Derek Ramsey. It tackles the story of infidelity. Hayz...the story about mistress, kabit, number 2, or other woman is really in-demand and a big hit nowadays.

Talking about the theme song of this movie, "Now That You're Gone" is its OST. Juris made a very good rendition of it!

Well, after you enjoy watching this box-office movie, time now to take a look to its soundtrack.

Here is the music video and the lyrics of "No Other Woman" theme song called "Now That You're Gone." Enjoy! c",)


Now That You're Gone
(Juris / "No Other Woman" OST)



If only you could have stayed
A little longer
If I had known this feeling
Then I could have been much stronger

And the hurt I feel right now
Would be so far away
Now all the memories tell me
I should have made you stay

You said we’ll make it last forever
Maybe you could have been
A little stronger too
Now I know that sometimes
Promises just fade away
I need you here beside me,
It’s just no good to feel this way

Now that you’re gone
I wish you never had to go
Now that you’re gone
This pain I feel inside me
Just goes on and on
Now I know I need you
And I never should have let you go

You said we’ll make it last forever
Maybe you could have been a little stronger too
Now I know that sometimes
Promises just fade away
I need you here beside me,
It’s just no good to feel this way

Now that you’re gone
I wish you never had to go
Now that you’re gone
This pain I feel inside me
Just goes on and on
Now I know I need you
And I never should have let you go
Ohhhhh

Now that you’re gone
I wish you never had to go
Now that you’re gone
This pain I feel inside me
Just goes on and on
Now I know I need you
And I never should have let you go

No, no, no
I never should have let you go
Share this article :

0 comments: