I Won't Last A Day Without You

Written By Rocky Batara on Sunday, January 8, 2012 | 10:46 PM

"Won't Last A Day Without You" was the recent movie of Gerald Anderson and Sarah Geronimo. This is a quick followup to the success of their first movie, "Catch Me I'm Inlove."

The movie is a light romantic comedy! Sarah plays the character of a radio DJ. Gerald on the other hand is a guy who seeks advice because of his heart problem regarding his girlfriend.

Sarah as DJ Heidee keeps on advising the character of Gerald as Andrew. Until finally, they fall in love with one another!

I wasn't yet watched this said blockbuster movie of Star Cinema because my supposed to be date for this said movie already watched it with her parents. But I won't last a day and I'll buy it in DVD! Hehehe...

Sarah on the other hand also revived the song called "I Won't Last A Day Without You" and used this as the theme song in this said movie of Star Cinema.

Here is the music video trailer of the said inspiring film. And of course, here is the lyrics! Let's feel in love with it! c",)


I Won't Last A Day Without You
(Sarah Geronimo)


Day after day I must face a world of strangers
Where I don't belong, I'm not that strong
It's nice to know that there's someone I can turn to
Who will always care, you're always there

When there's no getting over that rainbow
When my smallest of dreams won't come true
I can take all the madness the world has to give
But I won't last a day without you

So many times when the city seems to be without a friendly face
A lonely place
It's nice to know that you'll be there if I need you
And you'll always smile, it's all worthwhile

When there's no getting over that rainbow
When my smallest of dreams won't come true
I can take all the madness the world has to give
But I won't last a day without you

Touch me and I end up singing
Troubles seem to up and disappear
You touch me with the love you're bringing
I can't really lose when you're near ... when you're near my love

If all my friends have forgotten half their promises
They're not unkind, just hard to find noypistuff
One look at you and I know that I could learn to live
Without the rest, I found the best Oooooooh

When there's no getting over that rainbow
When my smallest of dreams won't come true
I can take all the madness the world has to give
But I won't last a day without you
Without You
Won't last a day without you...
Share this article :

0 comments: