Apologize

Written By Rocky Batara on Monday, October 5, 2009 | 6:10 PM

It's too late to apologize...! This somewhat similar to the Filipino saying, "laging nasa huli ang pagsisisi...!" In any other different race, spoken in any other language, saying 'sorry' is always in the end.

We always made mistake then we just realize that we had done wrong at the end.


Well, this another hit song will truly fits us.

Yeah, it's always difficult for us to say sorry, to apologize to the mistake we had done. For some they will just ignore it. They will rather get civil with the person they made a misdeed. These were some of the reasons why two lovers who broke apart created an unclear closure of their relationship.

Personally speaking, I don't exactly had an experience like this. Yup, I had a misunderstanding with my former classmate and my co-editor in our publication. I admit I also had a mistake but I never ever imagine I would say sorry with that person. He's such a cruel and wicked one and never deserve an apology!


I want to share with you this song as well as its lyrics. Yeah, I really love this one!

The message it connotes is really good. A touching tale! Different artists made a very good version of this song. Timbaland and One Republic started a very nice original version. And now Kris Allen, our latest American Idol champion still made his very own remake! Another great and better one!

Kris Allen gave all his feelings singing this song. You can really feel the emotion! If you want to hear his version, kindly scroll down my playlist on the right side! He's such a very good singer and truly deserves his title he got! Great job Idol Kris!

And of course, here is the lyrics of this song. Read between the lines with the message it wants to deliver to us! c",)



Apologize
(Kris Allen)

I'm holding on your rope
Got me 10 feet off the ground
And I'm hearin' what you say but I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me then you go and cut me down
But wait
You tell me that you're sorry didn't think I'd turn around and say:

That it's too late to apologize
It's too late
I said it's too late to apologize
It's too late

I'd take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you
I need you like a heart needs a beat, it's nothing new
Yeah, yea
I loved you with a fire red now it's turning blue
And you say
Sorry, like the angel heaven let me think was you
But I'm afraid

It's too late to apologize
It's too late
I said it's too late to apologize
It's too late

It's too late to apologize
It's too late
I said it's too late to apologize
It's too late

I'm holding on a rope
Got me 10 feet off the ground
Share this article :

0 comments: