Paano Na Kaya Music Video

Written By Rocky Batara on Thursday, April 1, 2010 | 7:47 PM

Kimerald is the hottest love team nowadays! They really dominate not only the TV world but the movie, commercials, endorsements, and print media as well!

And now even the music world was captivated by Gerald Anderson and Kim Chiu! This song "Paano Na Kaya" sung by Bugoy Drilon which was used as the official soundtrack of their movie with the same title also conquered the heart of every person.

So after I previously gave you its lyrics in my previous post and after you enjoy the movie, time now the sing and feel its music video!

Like I've told you before, I can also relate with this song. Join me as I mesmerized my former love story with this music video featuring the hottest loveteam today, the Kimerald! c",)

Share this article :

0 comments: