Tell Me Your Name Music Video

Written By Rocky Batara on Friday, April 30, 2010 | 11:50 PM

This song rendition of the Asian Pop icon Christian Bautista from his hit album Romance Revisited was really romantic! Hearing this song, I really feel inlove and inspire!

Even the music video of his song was also romantic! Every time I watched it, the so-called 'kilig' tickles my heart! =)

You may remember that when I featured the lyrics of this song last year, I told you my own story relating to the song. Now that I watched its music video, I see myself on the story in the video. Two strangers not knowing each other eventually fell in love!

Then and now this song truly put romance in the heart of every listener. The original version of it from Jose Mari Chan on the early 90's and late 80's was still remarkable 'till now. What more this Christian Bautista's version!

So after the lyrics with my personal stories before, it's now time to revisit its official music video! The MTV of this song was really beautiful! I love the huge green aquarium! Of course, I love more Paula Taylor and Christian Bautista together in the video! Nice one! C",)

Share this article :

0 comments: