Catch Me I’m Falling

Written By Rocky Batara on Saturday, May 1, 2010 | 9:45 AM

It's been two years ago after I had my first love in the corporate world. In my first job, I found my first love in the workplace!

I didn't know how we met. Could it be intended or accidental?

This is an article I published in my "Bits of Rockz" blog in Friendster last September 17, 2007. I wrote this when I already on my second work right after we had separated with my love in my first job. I like to share it with you here in my new blog.

It reads:

Unexpected…accidental… intentional…or should I say destiny had moved the way?

You cannot predict what will going to happen or what your fate offers to you. Maybe you wish for someone to be with you, and you didn’t know how that wish will be granted. But suddently, you didn’t expect that the hands of fate has something to do for that wish. You didn’t even know that it is ‘already written in the stars’ that the two of you is yet to meet. That the path for the two of you will soon to be collided!

And now that the twist was already there, and you already had the ‘wish’ on your hands, what will you do next to keep that grant on your hands? Day by day, the feelings get stronger and you realized that you already fallen deeply to your ‘former wish’!

But the question is, it is not yet the right time for the two of you. It is not yet the time to keep or to hold on your ‘grant’ deeply. Deeply and deeply until you ultimately fall. You still have a priority, a goal, and ambition greater than your ‘wish’ that needs a much attention and more focus. What will you do if you already ‘fallen’? The question now, "will you catch me if I fall…"?

It’s just a brief interrude to my new soap. A series recently started in a ligher way (in contrast with my previous hit fantasy-series). Now that the ’season’ have started and a place in my heart was just created deeper and deeper (?), the only thing, the only wish, and request from the bottom of my rebuilt heart and brilliance mind, was that…catch me if I fall!

Thanks for Ms. Toni Gonzaga that sings one of the rhythm of my heart now for these days, "Catch Me I’m Falling". I like to share it with you to build a new inspiration, a new new hope, and a new dreams and endeavors to all our hearts… Just like what happened to me! It now builds a new fighting spirit in a lighter way but deeply inside to come across the road…!



Catch Me I’m Falling
(Toni Gonzaga)

I don’t know why
But when I look in your eyes
I feel something that seem so right
You’ve got yours I’ve got mine
I think I’m loosing my mind
Cause I shouldn’t feel this way

Catch me I’m falling for you
And I don’t know what to do

How can something so wrong
Feel so right all along
Catch me I’m falling for you
How can time be so wrong
For love to come along

Catch me I’m falling for you
How can love let it grow
When it has no place to go
And I can’t go along pretending
That love is in here to stay
Catch me I’m falling for you
If I could just walk away
Without you from day to day
I would die just thinkin’ of you
I know we can never be
More than friends you and me
But why do I feel this way?

Catch me I’m fallin’ for you
And I don’t know what to do

How can something so wrong
Feel so right all along
Catch me I’m falling for you
How can time be so wrong
For love to come along
Catch me I’m falling for you
Maybe someday I’ll see
Why love did this to me
Coz I can’t go along pretending
That love is in here to stay
Catch me I’m falling for you

Catch me I’m falling for you
And its wrong for me
to feel this way
Coz I don’t know what to
do without you
I’m falling for you
Catch me I’m falling for you

Catch me I’m falling for you
How can something so wrong
Feel so right all along
Catch me I’m falling for you


(Published in my Friendster Blog: "Bits of Rockz", September 17, 2007)

Did you like the post? I was really deeply falling in love with her during that time. It's hard for me to forget her so I wrote our theme song to reminisce her! After three years, I finally moved on...! C",)
Share this article :

0 comments: