Invisible Man Music Videos

Written By Rocky Batara on Monday, May 3, 2010 | 12:34 PM

It's fun to reminisce back the past... What more if this past is a one sweet moment to look back!

Well for many of us, when they here the song of their past, the moments eventually flash back in their hearts and mind!

Talking about the past, this song from the very hot boy band 98 Degrees was a huge hit way back in 90's when I was already in high school! This reminds me of different good, romantic, and sweet memories.

For now, let me share with you the two music videos of this 98 Degrees' one of the hit songs called "Invisible Man"! I can relate much to this song. But I will tell you my story in this song later when I give you its lyrics. It seems this song gives me a reason to fall inlove over and over again!

So for now, enjoy first these two music videos of "Invisible Man" from the hunk boyband 98 Degrees! C",)


Share this article :

0 comments: