Stay The Same Music Video

Written By Rocky Batara on Monday, June 7, 2010 | 11:48 AM

This song also reminds me of my third year high school memories. Yup, it was also became a huge hit in the year 1999. This was popularized by Joey Mcintyre.

Hmmm...how did it reminds me of my high school moments? Did it also brings back the memories of my first love?!

Hmmm...not exactly! Actually this song became a hit before I met my first love. It became famous on the early part of my third year high school days. I met my first love on the month of September!

But then still this song led to remembering my first love! You know that our former neighbor who used to be my enemy really love this song?! Haha! She kept on singing this song everytime it was played on the radio (and even if not playing)!

Again and again, since it's already a back-to-school month, let's reminisce my third year high school moments with the music video of this song called "Stay The Same"! Let us refresh 1999, a year that was...!!! C",)

Share this article :

0 comments: