Something 'Bout Love Music Video

Written By Rocky Batara on Saturday, August 7, 2010 | 9:33 PM

David Archuleta is back here in the Rhythm of the Rock! Yup, he has just released his new music video of his latest single.

And you will be the first to watch this new MTV of David. This is the song called "Something 'Bout Love"!

“Something ‘Bout Love” is the official first single by this singer-songwriter David Archuleta from his second upcoming pop album "The Other Side of Down" projected to be released on October 5, 2010. Well, this maybe another remarkable song by the one and only David Archuleta!

If you can recall, David's last year's hit like "Crush" and "A Little Too Not Over You" were my theme songs to my former crush in our office! Thanks God, I learned to forget her! Hayz...!

Honestly, it was also my first time to hear and watch this new music video of David. I can't say by now that it's also my favorite. But we will see later if David could once again catch my heart by his new song!

Well, let us all watch this new MTV! Nice one David! Idol! C",)

Share this article :

0 comments: