Colour Blind

Written By Rocky Batara on Monday, March 8, 2010 | 12:04 PM

At last, I finally got it! I already got the title of this song as well as an mp3 copy!

You know, I keep on searching for this song since 2003. I even failed to get the title of this. But now I'm so lucky to have not only the title but the lyrics, the song itself, the music, and the artist!

Well, why do you think this song was that important to me?! And how did I able to grab it?! Let's discuss the story!

Actually I first heard this song in the Penshoppe commercial way back in 2003. Yup, this was the theme song of the former Penshoppe commercial. The first time I heard it, I love it just like "loving at first sight"!

But more on this, the most important was that, this song became the theme song of my former love Ja_ D_ _ _ _ _ _ _. Actually, the theme song during the time that I was trying to move-on or trying to recover from the love that I've lost!

Yup, she was my former classmate in 2nd year college whom I fall inlove with. But then, she eventually dropped our class leaving me alone. She used to be very close to me. We truly formed 'barkada' during our time!

It was too hard for me to forget her. From 2002 to the early part of 2003, I'm trying to look for someone that would replace her. I was also easily attracted to the one who really looks like her! And what a coincidence, the former model of Penshoppe where this song was used as a theme really looks similar to her! I got very much attracted! And I eventually love this song. It reminded me of my former feeling that there is someone to come to replace my former love.

And since this song was just used as a theme, I really failed to get the title of this. I keep on searching for the title of it so that I can have an mp3 copy of it. But still, I failed!

It took years of searching. I even had many love affairs that somewhat let me forget about this song. But what an incident! Just last week, my officemate was singing a chorus of this song. I eventually PM her asking for the title of this song! Then she replied, "Colour Blind by Darius"!


Immediately, I searched for a copy of it from the internet. I downloaded an mp3 copy of it and save it in my PC and in my cp. What more, I even add it here in my playlist and got to know more about the singer of this song. To give you a quick glimpse, it was Darius Danesh, a Persian singer who popularized it! Try to browse his images above and below to see how he looks!

I keep on playing and playing this song. I really feel inspire while listening to it. The message of it truly made you feel love. It gives you the feeling of falling in love again!

So, I'll share to you now the lyrics of this song "Colour Blind" by the Pop Idol Darius Danesh or better known as Darius! And of course, you may even enjoy listening to it here in my playlist! Get inspire! Feel in love over and over again!!! c",)






Colour Blind
(Darius)


Feelin’ blue, while I’m trying to forget the feeling that I miss you
Feelin’ green, when the jealousy swells and it won’t go away in dreams

Feelin’ yellow, I’m confused inside
A little hazy but mellow when I feel your eyes on me

Feelin’ fine! sublime!
When that smile of yours creeps into my mind

Oh oh

Nobody told me you’d feel so good
Nobody said you’d be so beautiful
Nobody warned me about your smile
You’re the light, you’re the light
When I close my eyes
I’m colour blind

You make me colour blind

Feelin’ red, when you spend all your time with your friends and not me instead
Feelin’ black, when I think about all the things that I feel I lack

Feelin’ jaded, when it’s not gone right
All the colours have faded, then I feel your eyes on me

Feelin’ fine! sublime!
When that smile of yours creeps into my mind

Mm mm

Nobody told me you’d feel so good
Nobody said you’d be so beautiful
Nobody warned me about your smile
You’re the light, you’re the light
When I close my eyes
I’m colour blind

You make me colour blind

Blinded by the light you shine, the colours fade completely
Blinded by you every time, I feel your smile defeat me

I’m colour blind
I just can’t deny this feeling

Nobody told me you’d feel so good
Nobody said you’d be so beautiful
Nobody warned me about your smile
You’re the light, you’re the light
When I close my eyes
I’m colour blind

Nobody told me you’d feel so good
Nobody said you’d be so beautiful
Nobody warned me about your smile
You’re the light, you’re the light
When I close my eyes
I’m colour blind

You make me colour blind

I’m colour blind
Share this article :

0 comments: