Where Do I Begin (Love Story)

Written By Rocky Batara on Sunday, June 5, 2011 | 9:59 PM

This is one of my favorite movie today! And I really, really can relate to it! What more, I watch this movie with my date!

"In The Name of Love" is a Star Cinema movie which marks the very first tandem of Ms. Angel Locsin and Mr. Aga Muchlach with Mr. Jake Cuenca under the direction of Ms. Olivia M. Lamasan.

What will you give in the name of love? That is the main point of this film!

Two weeks ago (Wednesday night), we watch this movie with my date in Glorieta Mall, Makati. Though I was in a night shift schedule, I find time to spent a date with my special someone for this movie! And we enjoyed watching it together!

Do you know that we are holding each others' hands while watching this film?! Yeah, from the start to the end of the movie, "magkahawak kami ng kamay!" Haha! So we really feel deeper the message of the film! We even got emo watching the heavy dramatic scenes of Angel and Aga!

Famous lines from this movie even marked our hearts. "Pag lumingon ka akin ka na..." and "Mas pinili kung mamatay para mabuhay ka" were two of the most memorable lines I can't forget!

Aside from the story and the actors, other thing that I love most about this movie is its theme song. The OST of this film is called "Where Do I Begin (Love Story)" revived by Mr. Gary Valenciano! The said song is a 70's hit! Popular classic singer Shirley Bassey even made her own version of it long time ago.

Yeah, I love to sing this song! So, I share with you its lyrics to sing it with me! So sad that I can't find its official music video wherein Gary V. sings it. But the good thing is that, I have the full trailer of the movie "In The Name of Love" where the song becomes its OST. So, feel the love and emotion with the theme song and movie full trailer of "In The Name of Love"! Two thumbs up Aga Muchlach, Jake Cuenca, and Angel Locsin! Great actings! c",)


Where Do I Begin (Love Story)
(Gary Valenciano - "In the Name of Love" OST)



Where do I begin
To tell the story of how great a love can be
The sweet love story that is older than the sea
The simple truth about the love she brings to me
Where do I start

With her first hello
She gave new meaning to this empty world of mine
There'll never be another love, another time
She came into my life and made the living fine
She fills my heart

She fills my heart with very special things
With angels' songs , with wild imaginings
She fills my soul with so much love
That everywhere I go I'm never lonely
With you my love, who could be lonely
I reach for her hand-it's always there

How long does it last
Can love be measured by the hours in a day
I have no answers now but this much I can say
I know I'll need her till the stars all burn away
And she'll be there
Share this article :

0 comments: