Closer You and I Music Video

Written By Rocky Batara on Wednesday, May 19, 2010 | 11:47 AM

One year ago, this song revival from Spongecola became a huge hit! And in that same year, I shared with you the lyrics of this song as well as my personal story behind that hit song!

After a year, let me share with you this cute romantic music video featuring the hottest love team today Kim Chiu and Gerald Anderson better known as the Kimerald!

Just like the original version from Gino Padilla, this song was also used in the Close-Up Toothpaste TV commercial. They also used it as a theme in their yearly Lovapalooza wherein million lovers kiss altogether.

I really like how this music video goes. Kim and Gerald were so cute portraying the young sweethearts. Many teeners specially the students and professionals of the young age (like me) very much appreciated this video! So inspiring!

And of course, related to the song, did you know that I used this one as my theme song to my crush in our office?! Yup, but it was exactly one year ago! And I finally moved-on from her! Haha!

So again and again, let the love fills the air with this cute romantic "Closer You And I" music video from Spongecola featuring Kimerald! Love you Kim and Gerald! C",)

Share this article :

0 comments: