Please Be Careful With My Heart Music Video

Written By Rocky Batara on Sunday, May 9, 2010 | 1:53 PM

After you have feel the lyrics of this song as well as relate with my love story, time now to watch its official music video!

The Asian Pop Heartthrob Christian Bautista and the Pop Star Princess Sarah Geronimo joined together for a perfect remake of this Jose Mari Chan classic.

Just like the rhythm and melody of the song, the music video is also good and romantic! Both Sarah and Christian sing it deeply with feelings! They two look great singing this song together.

Seeing them together singing this love song of my dream, it feels like I'm also in the video singing the same song!

Hmmm...well, don't worry 'coz if I already found my partner, we will sing together this song and I wll provide you not only our audio version but the music video as well! Yeah, we will also make our own music video! Haha...!

So for the meantime, let us all watch this beautiful romantic music video! Feel the love within it! C",)

Share this article :

0 comments: