Beautiful Girl

Written By Rocky Batara on Wednesday, March 3, 2010 | 12:18 PM

Are you still searching for that beautiful girl? What is your preference for the girl of your dream? Pretty, sexy, kind, or all of the above?!

Hmmm...Maybe Christian Bautista finally found her girls! Yup, not just one, but four girls! =)

As part of his current album "Romance Revisited" which contains all his revival songs of Jose Mari Chan, this is the second hit song from the album after "Tell Me Your Name" that is now playing all over the different radio stations! Again, Christian made a very good and inspiring revision of this song.

But aside from the song itself, what other more good things inside the song?! Well, do you already see the music video of it?

Yup, the music video of this song is truly elegant and beautiful! Yeah, it's because Christian Bautista put into one music video the four gorgeous sexy ladies of our generation today!

Anne Curtis, Solenn Heusaff, Georgina Wilson, and Angel Locsin...what more will you ask?

These four ladies were the leading ladies of Christian Bautista in the music video of this song! What can you say?! Perfect! He got to have these beautiful ladies! He's truly blessed! =)

Talking about Angel Locsin and Anne Curtis as his ladies for the video, actually this is not the first time that Christian was teamed-up with these girls! If you still remember, Christian Bautista already worked with Anne in the fantaserye "Kampanerang Kuba" in ABs-CBN 2 way back in 2005. On the other hand, Christian already paired with Angel in the Regal Film's movie "Mano Po 5: Gua Ai Di" in 2006! So, let's all welcome their beautiful reunions!

Of these ladies, Christian only had a kissing scene with Anne Curtis! But still, his scenes with the other girls were really nice and romantic!

And before I give you the lyrics of this song, allow me to give you more trivia about this song. Did you know that in the original Jose Mari Chan version of this song, his leading ladies were Sharon Cuneta, Vina Morales, and Vilma Santos?! c",)




Beautiful Girl
(Christian Bautista)

Beautiful girl wherever you are
I knew when I saw you you had opened the door
I knew that I´d love again after a long long while
I´d love again.
You said hello; and I turned to go
But something in your eyes left my heart beating so
I just knew that I´d love again after a long long while
I´d love again.

Refrain :
It was destiny´s game
For when love finally came on
I rushed in line only to find
That you were gone.

Whenever you are I fear that I might
Have lost you forever like a song in the night
Now that I´ve loved again after a long long while
I´ve loved again.

*Repeat Refrain

Beautiful girl
I´ll search on for you
´Til all of your loveliness in my arms come true
You´ve made me love again after a long long while
In love again
And I´m glad that it´s you
Hmm beautiful girl
Share this article :

0 comments: